Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.bitpanda.com - Official BitPanda Support Thread  (Read 3072 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitPanda.com (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 09:40:03 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2016, 01:20:35 PM by BitPanda.com

Official BitPanda Support Thread

Hey community, BitPanda Support Team here.

This thread will serve as the official BitPanda Support Thread here on bitcointalk.org. We welcome everyone to check out our service on www.bitpanda.com.

More infos about BitPanda:

Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitPanda
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitpanda

Our philosophy: We want to offer the Bitcoin Community a service that is more convenient than everything that currently exists, while still conducting our business within the legal framework to protect our customers and ourselves.This service allows you to buy BTC and ETH and receive them within minutes on your cryptowallet.

Offered Security Features:

• SSL Certificate
  • 2 Factor Authentification
  • Userdata is always encrypted
  • TREZOR Coldstorage
  • Different Servers for Web and Wallets
  • SMS Verification

Our Payment Providers:

• Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
  • OKPAy
  • PayPal
  • SOFORT Überweisung (Sofort AG)
  • NETELLER
  • SEPA (European Bank Transfer)
  • EPS (Austrian Instant Bank Transfer)
  • Skrill OBT (Online Bank Transfer)

Coins you can BUY/SELL:

• BTC - Bitcoin
  • ETH - Ethereum

Your BitPanda-Support Team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:45:23 AM

Is it something like Localbitcoins where you meet with other individuals or It's like Coinbase or Virwox where you trade with Bitpanda as a service Itself ? I also want to know the rates/fees If possible and thanks
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:34:24 AM

I confirm that his account/thread is officially from BitPanda

BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:39:13 AM

Is it something like Localbitcoins where you meet with other individuals or It's like Coinbase or Virwox where you trade with Bitpanda as a service Itself ? I also want to know the rates/fees If possible and thanks

You would trade with BitPanda directly so that a trade can happen fast.

For fees you can check out these pages: https://www.bitpanda.com/trades/buy and https://www.bitpanda.com/trades/sell

The price includes the third party fees, that we would have to pay, also.
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:41:25 AM

It seems that the fees laid down in the rate of purchase or sale. These courses differ significantly from rates of cryptocurrency exchanges.
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 12:34:03 PM

It seems that the fees laid down in the rate of purchase or sale. These courses differ significantly from rates of cryptocurrency exchanges.

That's right, all fees, including third party ones are included in the rate. It's a simple and easy trade where one can, for example, enter the amount he wants to receive or he wants to pay and he will see instantly what he will receive at the end. After that he can pay directly. All payments except SEPA are instant.
MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:55:57 PM

That's right, all fees, including third party ones are included in the rate. It's a simple and easy trade where one can, for example, enter the amount he wants to receive or he wants to pay and he will see instantly what he will receive at the end. After that he can pay directly. All payments except SEPA are instant.

I knew I remember seeing you somewhere , I always wanted to use your services on "Coinimal" but I had an issue for not being able to verify my info since I'm not from Europe , your services are still restricted in other countries ?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 01:58:08 PM

I knew I remember seeing you somewhere , I always wanted to use your services on "Coinimal" but I had an issue for not being able to verify my info since I'm not from Europe , your services are still restricted in other countries ?

Yes our service was called Coinimal back then. Unfortunately we still can only verify accounts from European customers.

Regards

supernolio

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:22:59 AM

Why the hell did you reset passwords on 29.12.2016? What's the policy behind that? I can not imagine any situation where this adds additional security. Nothing in the FAQ. Is this really true? Please comment

MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:32:25 AM

Why the hell did you reset passwords on 29.12.2016? What's the policy behind that? I can not imagine any situation where this adds additional security. Nothing in the FAQ. Is this really true? Please comment

I don't mean to spread panic or anything but I guess they had some issues or they got their servers compromised somehow. If you look at their facebook page , you will see "We are back online and fully operational. Sorry for the downtime." I doubt they will keep it a secret though , they probably only wanted to make sure that the security is good.
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 09:06:45 AM

We had an unexpected downtime in which we had to set up new servers. While we were at it we included an additional security feature and from now on we will ask our users to change password regularly. We didn't reset them. It is good practice to change passwords regularly.

We are sorry for the downtime. We always try to make BitPanda the most secure bitcoin exchange available.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

NOTE: Customers worldwide can sell Bitcoins to BitPanda!

Customers from Europe can buy Bitcoins on BitPanda!
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

I successfully completed a couple of buys on Bitpanda via SEPA, and I'm very satisfied of their service.

I also verified myself with the online procedure, and it took 15 minutes with very nice people on the other side.

So far, a recommended service!
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 01:52:26 PM

NOTE: Customers worldwide can sell Bitcoins to BitPanda!

Customers from Europe can buy Bitcoins on BitPanda!

That is correct. Customers from outside of europe can not verify further. Here is a complete list of the limits on the different verification levels: https://www.bitpanda.com/faq#faq_22

I successfully completed a couple of buys on Bitpanda via SEPA, and I'm very satisfied of their service.

I also verified myself with the online procedure, and it took 15 minutes with very nice people on the other side.

So far, a recommended service!

Thank you for the friendly words.
shegazy82

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

Hello,

So my wife and I were really excited about using BitPanda, we made an account, got into the U-Verify process and everything seemed to work perfectly, until we decided to buy some coins using Skrill, then we got the message:

Processing (There is a problem with your order, please contact the support via support@bitpanda.com. You have used a bank account that can't be attributed to your account.)

That was around 10 hours back, we emailed support but probably because it is Sunday nobody is answering, we're using our own verified accounts and our own money on both Bitpanda and Skrill. Everything is good. Can anybody explain to me why this is happening?

Thank you,

Bitrated user: saherhegazy.
muenchenguru

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:07:40 PM

Dear Panda-Guys,

I newly opened an account with you.
It went all smoothly (besides the ID-process which you delegeted to a third party).
Now I am in the process of acquiring bitcoin.

The first buy I had to cancel because it turns out my bank doesn´t take part in this giropay-stuff.
Then I bought second time :

2017-06-12    Kauf    2,400.9687 EUR    200.00 EUR    0.0814 BTC    Ausstehend    
2017-06-12    Kauf    2,410.2360 EUR    200.00 EUR    0.0821 BTC    Abgebrochen    

Just for interest, do I have to pay more (get less BTC) because I am downrated due to canceling.

Thanks for helping me....

All the best to Vienna, amore meine Stadt :-)

Alfred

BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:41:15 AM

Dear Panda-Guys,

I newly opened an account with you.
It went all smoothly (besides the ID-process which you delegeted to a third party).
Now I am in the process of acquiring bitcoin.

The first buy I had to cancel because it turns out my bank doesn´t take part in this giropay-stuff.
Then I bought second time :

2017-06-12    Kauf    2,400.9687 EUR    200.00 EUR    0.0814 BTC    Ausstehend    
2017-06-12    Kauf    2,410.2360 EUR    200.00 EUR    0.0821 BTC    Abgebrochen    

Just for interest, do I have to pay more (get less BTC) because I am downrated due to canceling.

Thanks for helping me....

All the best to Vienna, amore meine Stadt :-)

Alfred

Hello muenchenguru,

unfortunately we do not have enough info from your post to find your account and trades. Can you please send us an email to support@bitpanda.com so we can check?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Team BitPanda
lauraroge

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

Hello,

You guys must be having millions of happy and satisfied clients but I really don't get the mistreatment I am getting. You closed my account as you mentioned you think I am supplying coins to someone else, I have already give you EURO400 via Skrill, and you promised you'll settle this in under a week. Now two weeks passed and all I got from the support team after a dozen emails we are very busy and we will try to do it later.

Can you kindly respect other people money, disrespecting a client is exactly like disrespecting all.
ldhawan

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

Hi, I am interested in joining Bitpanda. I live in Ghana and would be using my debit card to purchase bitcoins.
However from what I'm reading, you do not verify customers outside Europe. Does that mean I cannot join BitPanda? Or does it mean I cannot use my debit card from Ghana?
Thanks,
Amit
BitPanda.com (OP)

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 08:34:59 PM

Outside of europe you can only sell bitcoins. See the limits here: https://www.bitpanda.com/limits
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: